2012年9月3日星期一

Kak Admits that He has Received China Team Offers


Brazilian star kak at present in real Madrid days is not so easy, boss jose mourinho made it clear that Brazil is not in their own plan of the column this season, but kak hand’t transfered to find a new club. Recently when he accepted Brazil media interviews he admitted that this summer he only got a home China team offer, but he is not willing to join the super.

Kak said, his name linked with Paris st germain and AC milan which are not offer to real Madrid, but he issued a formal invitation, only from the super club, but kak don't want to go to China to play, so he can continue to play for real Madrid, but he said: "I don't want to be the club's burden, this summer I didn't leave, because I did not receive other teams offer." According to rumours before, with the super team should be guangzhou evergrande. Last year guangzhou evergrande and real Madrid a strategic cooperation intention, except in the cooperation of soccer outside, evergrande aspects also wants in a line player's communication with real Madrid to in-depth cooperation. Although this summer you don't win kak, but the Brazilian people might go on loan to China. In addition to China, kak and may go to the American big alliance, the New York red bull and Los Angeles galaxy are potential buyers.
In the January, transfer window before winter comes, kak can only continue to stay in la liga, he hope to be able to once again get jose mourinho's trust: "I'm not playing, but I think at least start to return to the real Madrid list. I've already 30 years old, have overcome all the difficulties, of course, I also want to, and if from real Madrid to a to get more playing time team, for me is a better choice? The answer is yes, and I also would like to try." As the club out of position, kak in the international status is also become more unstable. But the 2014 World Cup is in the country, kak hope to have the opportunity once again as soon as possible for countries in the: "the fans are gradually lost confidence to me, but I didn't lose confidence in myself, my physical condition is good, the last time I was injured on last October, when, in addition to win back position at real Madrid, my another goal is to obtain the Brazilian national team call-up." www.salejerseyshome.com

没有评论:

发表评论