2012年9月10日星期一

Li na: Mother Saw the Autobiography, Tears Streamed down her Face



The Beijing news: this book you write special honest, I don't know when your mother watched, what feeling? Because the book also mentioned to you mother some behavior unsatisfactory.
Li na: I think that before some people will misunderstand you, don't know you, sometimes with text easier to express the heart, since you want to let others know more about you, you have to express their real idea. My mother has read this book, she is in the online ordering. I came back home and asked her "you see?" She said "see" "how?" "Look at me, tears streaming down her face." She knew I was a what kind of person, she said, "write very real," I said. "that will do." I think we now have their own respective family, I am also a adult, I will also consider her idea, we are more like friends. For example I seldom to her call "you", are "ah, how are you?" "Good, how are you?"
The Beijing news: that she doesn't get angry? For example you may think she write to your uncle's attitude some problems.
Li na: no, write out later, she will know "originally li na is so want to". Fair has a lot of kinds, all are not language.
The Beijing news: actually I think this book is the most touching or write that Yin, although Australian open last year final, I also listened to you for his that white, but now to read a book, or are very popular in touch.
Li na: we didn't what magnificent and victorious affair, is very flatly light, not like some men and women friends very passionate, and more like grow up with friends, between each other too understand.
The Beijing news: but look how he did some things also pretty angry, such as go with you before Madrid was gone.
Li na: can everyone think love without blemish, but someone there are contradictions. I write these also want to tell you, we also are very ordinary husband and wife, will fight, and not everyone say how to show love, of course, you also can have hate, this love is love, the hate it hate.
The Beijing news: but you have other words, "Yin hate the place is he is always right."
Li na: many people to this sentence deep impression. Everyone old Yin feel especially good, old by li na of the gas. In fact know friends all know that I am weak party.
The Beijing news: you also said that JiangShanZai field is agreed to tenderness that usually don't?
Li na: why do I get on the court irascibility? Man is trash can, the accumulation of junk, you have to find clean way, otherwise will one day be outbreak. Usually I don said but he, field is the only when we have a certain distance. At ordinary times anything, I can not find refute his reason, anything he said is right.
The Beijing news: give you when the coach also is right?
Li na: he gave me when coach it's difficult to find balance, our relationship is too complex, and we work and life are together, two people difficult to grasp a balance point.

没有评论:

发表评论