2012年10月9日星期二

Tracy McGrady Join to CBA


Yahoo! Sports take the lead in bursts McGrady and Qingdao formal contract, then, McGrady on the facebook and personal blog announced to Qingdao.

McGrady joined CBA , this means that he will and they had in the old teammate yao Ming of the Houston rockets to meet. For Tracy McGrady to join us, yao Ming is also the first time brought the blessing, "looking forward to yao Ming in the CBA have happy."


Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady in the rockets fight together for five years, and also created a 22-game winning streak record, though not for the team championship, but also for the fans left a lot of cheap jerseys genuine.


Yao Ming said, "welcome to come to China Tracy McGrady play, McGrady's arrival will greatly improve the attention of the league."

Before the tmac, CBA's biggest foreign aid at the beginning of the Beijing marbury and short effective Francis, and Tracy McGrady became the CBA18 as a season's biggest foreign aid.


McGrady after the formal contract, in his personal blog wrote: "I am very grateful to the fans over the years to my support, next season I will go to Qingdao team play. Injuries and difficulties never change me, but I left NBA I still for me on the pitch left-over proud, thank my fans, every night for you on the nike jerseys real has always been my dream."

As we have learned, McGrady will be in 20 report to the team, through the physical fitness test, will be officially became a member of Qingdao team.

没有评论:

发表评论