2012年10月8日星期一

Why Cristiano Ronaldo don’t Celebrate when Scored



In accepting Cope radio interview, real capital of Spain captain iker casillas open the center. Holy igel summarizes the national chapeau, and talked about the messi cristiano ronaldo for real capital of Spain dressing room, civil strife, pepe dispute speech, the referee question and so on the subject.

National Derby: in the first half we contend alright and may bounce back results. I still keep in mind this ze horse kick of the post, and city 1st shot is goal is equalised.



And city integral contrast: we must always not solely focus on city and European country still have a lot of the team. even if jerseys outlet and atletico capital of Spain and metropolis and ahead of us, they contend additional stable. There area unit a lot of wheel, we won't lose points. i'm not surprised atletico capital of Spain performance, since once  cheap jerseys, atletico capital of Spain in mentally sturdy many, I actually have been thinking that atletico capital of Spain to fight to the bitter end.

Pepe defendant city is actor: these things have passed. What happened at that time soon, i can not see clearly, i can not say something additional.

Messi or cristiano ronaldo: i choose cristiano ronaldo, as a result of he brought US a lot, and every day we live along. we all know he's what quite person, acumen he training, apprehend that he has what quite enterprise.

real,good jerseys: I actually have seen such a time, when you area unit thought-about to be the world's best goalkeeper, individuals to the expectation of the natural higher. Macy's goal? I should have saved the primary ball, I can do higher. when  low price,nfl jerseys  is like that, I continuously have the next request, I can understand people's opinions.



In cristiano ronaldo juesha Manchester city do not celebrate: the picture was taken, too persistently, but that's just an exception. I place the emotional treasure in my heart, when cristiano ronaldo break, I place the emotional stress in the heart. when cristiano ronaldo break, my face seem like Manchester city as goal.

Whether they area unit discount jerseys: we won't think therefore, I actually have to break out into additional power, this is often I actually have been since the means forward. we won't sleep in the past, as a result of the reminiscences of terribly short, living in the past nor my means of living, i feel there area unit a lot of can ahead to nike jerseys good quality,.

If real capital of Spain lost power: nobody lost power, I agree with jose mourinho. Super cup is our example, but team does might not continuously 2 hundredth effort. we shouldn't observe the referee, sometimes we actually feel hurt, but additionally sometimes additionally will make a profit, we can't cry. observe the referee, not real capital of Spain tradition.

没有评论:

发表评论